What happens if you eat cheese with mold on it?
You can cut the mold off to expose the unaffected portion. It should be safe to eat... If you are starving. : )
omg dont itss bad for your health!!!!
Most mold is harmless but some isn't. To be safe cut the mold and surrounding area out of the cheese.
You will become that kid from the Diary of a wimpy kid who touched the moldy cheese.
You will throw up or get rushed to the hospital but that what i think.
._. ..I would not want to do that if i were you O.O
Sometimes it is OK. Most cheeses have a certain degree of mold. Even if you can't see it. I would not eat a cheese saturated with it though. Blue cheese.
Well... I wouldn't eat cheese with any mold on it... And that's saying something...
cheese is mold but good mold