Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

In Dec - 2012, I gotten court order visitation rights with my son. But my child mother is not complying with order . What should I do next?

Report as

Contact your attorney and they will file with the friend of the court and she will be issued a show cause hearing as to why she is not following the courts orders. if she continues to do this she could be fined and depends how often could loose custody of your child.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches