Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

Can i study diploma in catering after my basic degree (B.Com) ? if yes how many years course is that? what is the scope for that course

Report as

You can still get a diploma in catering after doing other courses. Generally, it does not matter the course which you started with as long as you have a high school diploma. The Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management will take you 3 years to complete. Visit any local college or university offering the course for more inquiries.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (1)
Report as
thank you
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer