I would NEVER put bleach in any way in a oven cleaning. It's dangerous to breathe. Same ingredient in bleach is what they embalm bodies with . .its just not safe. . To clean racks put one cup of laundry detergent in your tub . .cover with hottest water . .let sit ovenight then scrub off. If real dirty use something to keep debri from going down the drain. One of the main reasons some people are sick is because of constant use of toxic chemicals.This doesn't of course doesn't mean cleaning a oven . . But FYI like motel workers, hospitals, nursing homes etc : that use chemicals for cleaning is at high risk. like myself doing motel work for 20 years affected my joints. Wear mask if you clean oven with spray on cleaners very toxic also
Mixing chemicals is never safe. Often times they release a toxic fume. Bleach, Oven Cleaner as well as ammonia are to name a few. It can affect your respiratory system and damage it, among other things.
The top? Not a problem. If you're talking about the inside, then you might have a problem, depending on how diluted the bleach was. Next time you turn on the oven make sure you have a window open and some air flowing through the kitchen.
It's perfectly safe to clean the top of your oven with semi-diluted bleach. If it's not a self-cleaning oven, remove the bottom part and soak the surfaces in a mixture of dish-washing liquid, some ammonia and water.