If you dont like your little dog any more then go ahead and try it. If you DO like your dog then why take the chance?? Theobromine in chocolate is like poison to dogs... Kinda like you eating a pop tart with rat poison on it. Dont give your dog a poison.
It is possible for this dog to die from eating whole chocolate pop tart. This is because the poisonous ingredient in this chocolate to the dog is the cacao content. This means if the percentage of this is high, the dog is likely to die or have serious stomach upset.
Dogs can not have chocolate of any kind but they can have peanut butter and for the peanut butter u can use regular but it is recommended that you use peanut butter with no salt or sugar that you can buy a petco probably
Chocolete is like poison to dogs.. if you really want your dog dead.. well that's what will happen.. but if you care for your dog .. i rec-amend to keep chocolate away from them.. Our black lab got into a little piece of milk chocolate and he almost died.. Ya.. Im sure that little dog would die.. especially if it has a fulllll chocolate candy bar..and ya a whole pop tart would have the same effect..