Is it bad for my iPod to overheat
Yes, it can interfere with normal operation and could possibly cause malfunctions
It's kind of bad for anything to overheat.
Yes. Turn it off, let it cool. You're on it too much.
Yes! Don't let it charge for so long
if you use it while its charging it will get hot just let it charge dont use. or if you use it while its hot where ur at then its gonna get hot
It's bad for anything to overheat. I'm not sure about the iPod but I do know that the iPhone has a temperature sensor and actually complains if it gets too hot. The iPod may have one too.