Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

Can I suspend my Nevada corporation

What would happen to my Nevada Corporation if I didn't pay the yearly fee?

Report as

It is possible for you to suspend your Nevada Corporation. If you don't pay the yearly fee as recommended, there may be additional penalties or interests charged. Get in touch with the Secretary of State's office for details.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches