Drinking rainy water is good?
Depends where u live. Some areas have acid rain, from all the pollution.
it's no good nor bad, it's fun! ^^
Well if it hasn't dropped to the surface yet, then yes rainy water is FRESH water. My opinion on rainy water is.... Drink up.
Depends on how the rain water is collected. If you'd set up some sort of collection system and keep it clean. Yes it would be ok. Collecting Ryan's water from a roof drain, probably not so much
No. The rain cycles through the world. Through evaporation etc. Your also Swallowing dirt. Also whatever is in dirt
I just saw some information about collecting rainwater on one of my gardening shows. Collect it using stainless steel gutters or troughs and it will be safe to drink.
You mean like opening your mouth to drink what's falling out of the sky? Well I suppose it is okay. I mean it's supposed to be clean and drinkable. Just don't drink anything off the ground and don't drink acid rain.