Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

Who do I talk to about the hours I have invested into my Plumbing apprenticeship and about taking the test to get the P-2 licence?

For the state of Connecticut

Report as

Plumbing licenses in Connecticut are issued by the Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection. It is this office that you will have to contact about your plumbing exam, license and any other issues connected to these. Their contacts are available on

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches