Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

I need advise about what I should do with myself.

I live at home with my mum, and my brothers 3 kids. She doesn't work. I go to Tafe/college. Kids depress me a lot. I honestly can't handle them at all. Im struggling to find work, I struggle to do anything without my mum and it bugs me a lot. I must ask her for permission to do anything (I'm 21) The little bit of money I get she takes leaving me with nothing. She has helped me a lot but I just don't feel I can live at home anymore and not sure if it would be worth he being mad at me if I moved out. My boyfriend lives to far away at the moment to help. I don't know how to stop feeling like this .. sad..wanting to cry.. Beginning to hate who I am as a person..

Report as

I am sorry for the situation that you are currently in. However, I would advise you to approach your mom with courage and tell her that what she is doing is wrong. You can also talk to her close friend to talk to her if at all she does not change. Talking to a guidance and counseling expert may also be of help.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches