If you have a hotdog or hamburger bun with some mold on it, is it safe to eat the areas without mold?
Hi, Jambi. I have removed just a very few small places before and it has been fine.
No it will make you sick
Remove the moldy areas and it will be fine.
The only thing you can ever do that with is cheese
I am very picky when it comes to food. I would not eat it but my dad would just pull of the mold and say its fine! Lol! But I did know someone who was deathly allergic to mold so he could not have chanced it.