Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

What papers and taxes must I file for a self-employed business in PA?

I want to start a residential cleaning business. I will work on my own. I don't want to become a LLC or anything like that. I want the basics for what I need, the papers, and when I file them.

This is what I found.....
PA-100: PA Enterprise Registration Form
1040: Income Tax Return
Schedule C or C-EZ: Profit/Loss
Schedule SE: Self-Employment tax
1040-ES: Estimated Tax for Individuals

I need to pay......
Social Security (part of self-employment tax)
Medicare (part of self-employment tax)

What all do I make estimated quarterly payments on, and what is annually?
If there is anything I wrote that I don't need, let me know! And of course, if I missed anything thing too! Thanks!!

Report as

For a self-employed business, you are required to Schedule SE, Form 1040, and U.S. Individual Income Tax Return. You will also have to report income and expenses on a Schedule C or C-EZ. You can check out or visit your local IRS offices for more information.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches