Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

What do I pay at the border if I buy a RV in the USA?

Report as

You should pay about $200 at the border if you buy RV in the USA. This is the charge that is required for Goods and Services Tax. The Provincial Sales Tax on the other hand is paid at your local provincial licensing office.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches