Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

Is there some glue one can spray to bond (glues) the plaster back to the wood of a wall?

When you see a crack in the wall, is there a spray that glues the plaster back to the wood underneath the crack? If yes, how is that spray called?

Report as

Unfortunately when the plaster separates away from the wood lath behind it there is no "glue" made for this purpose all you can do is remove all the broken plaster and fill in the void with new plaster.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (2)
Report as
Report as
Your welcome :)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches