here step 1 : take it out of the toiled step 2 : dissasble pieces like memory card battery any thing in that sort step 3 : get a dry towel and dry them up after you dry'd it up put in front of ventulator or something that can dry because just the towel will not dry it the way it need to be hair dryer works to step 4 : after your sure it is dry put pieces together and charge it if it fully charged turn it on ( im informing you from life experience )
just reach in and get it and idk after. just rember that the water is always clean when you flusch so its not as gross. be happy it wasnt your glasses like me :/ idk bout washing it but take out the batter and put your phone and battery in rice good luck
a. take it out, take off the battery, dry it with hair dryer or just hang it in some airy places if you still can see your phone in the toilet. Do not open your phone immediately. You need to buy a new battery if water flows in the back. b. If your phone has been washed away, buy a new one.
You dry is with some sort of fabric then you put it in a baggy with dry rice grains. The same exact thing happened to me and I cried because I didn't know what to do, but my brother helped me, and it actually works. BUT, DO NOT mess with it when it's sitting in the rice! Just let it be.
Step 1: Take your phone from the toilet. Step 2: IMMITIATLY pull out your memory card. Step 3: Dry it with a hair dryer for no longer than 10 mins at the most. Step 4: Dry it with a towel for a couple of seconds Step 5: Put dried rice a bowl and soak your phone in the rice for 24 hours
So, my sister's friend left my sister's phone in her bag at the beach. A wave came up and my sister's phone stopped working for a really long time. There are a couple of pretty good tricks you can use. 1. (Depending on what kind of phone you have) you take the back off and take out the battery. Then put all the pieces in uncooked rice for 1 hour. 2. As weird as this might sound, put it in the oven at 350 for 15 minutes. The heat will soak up the water and your phone will be good as new. And a little piece of advice: Don't use your phone on the toilet anymore...
Take the phone out of the toilet, take out the battery, then RINSE off the phone in CLEAN WATER but no soap, then dry it as others have suggested but NO SALT, because salt is corrosive. Then DON'T EAT THE RICE ! ! !
This sounds weird but let it sit in a bag of white rice and leave it overnight. The rice soaks up the moisture and it will work again! Trust me, I dropped my phone off a dock on accident and couldn't find it for 3 DAYS and when I went swimming I saw it on the bottom of the lake, put it in rice, and it still works!
It's already wet anyways so just put on some latex gloves and get it out of the tolit. And was it with soap and water then dry with wash cloth towel preferably and stick in a bag of uncooked rice. The rice draws out all the water our of the phone and later on it should work and if not then it's time to get another phone....
If you can take the battery out and as previously stated, put both the battery and phone in a bowl of rice. *keep them separate though! And after the water is drained out, I strongly suggest using Clorox wipe, de-germ your phone!
First, take out the telephone battery. Then a put the telephone battery in a temperature ambient place. Next with a Hair dryer you have to blow your phonescreen. Then you have to put the phone in a bag of rice. Sorry, with my gramatic! I speak spanish!
well for starters, take out your battery and sim card. then, take 3 ziploc bags of white rice, and put in your phone, battery, and sim card in separate bags. wait at least a week. then take them out. it should work again.