Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.
Submit

I use an 70w S62 lamp for my indoors. when I plug the light in, it works. 5-10 minutes later light light turns off why?

Report as

There is a possibility of overheating. You need to make sure that you have the right lamp for your indoor voltage. You can contact an electrician for more inquiries on the right wattage or voltage selection.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

It overheats, built in thermo relay turns it off when it gets too hot,try a lower wattage bulb, see if that gets it to stay on longer! Hope it helps

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer