All varieties of citrus typically produce more blossoms than they can possibly set. Approximately 98% of these blooms will fall even when you practice the best cultural management practices. In this light, I don't believe you have anything to worry about. If the remaining 2% of the blossoms set fruit, you will have a heavy commercial crop. See www.harlowgardens.com/citrus-fruit-and-blossom-drop/ for more on the same.