You can put it in dry rice; the rise absorb the water. OR you can leave it somewhere in your house where there's a lot of sunlight and let it dry for 3 days! I recommend the 2nd chose, it worked for me 3 times already
When you drop your phone immediately put it off and remove its battery, then try to remove the water which gets inside the phone by using hair dryer or keep it under the sunlight, let it dry completely, charge the battery and use it again.
First, I take out the telephone battery. Then a put the telephone battery in a temperature ambient place. Next with a Hair dryer you have to blow your phonescreen. Then you have to put the phone in a bag of rice. Sorry, with my gramatic! I speak spanish!
8 months ago
Last edited at 8:55AM on 4/12/2013
Dry off your phone as much as possible with a dry paper towel, also trying to dry the speakers and ear hone plugs as much as possible. (dont worry if you can't get it all out, try youre best.) then get a bowl , big enough for your phone to fit in, and fill the bowl with UNCOOKED rice (the rice helps absorb the water or ANY LIQUID your electronic has been dropped it.) . put your phone in the bow aswell making sure it is covered everywhere. Leave it in for a hours at the least or over night. After that take your phone out and it should be working fine & if not leave it in the rice a little longer.
Dry it off as much as you can. Take out the battery and let the phone dry for a while to be sure all moister in out. Also, some electronic devises will have a sticker under the battery with a small circle somewhere on it, that circle is a water damage gauge, it should be white when dry and pink or something when wet or if it got wet. I hope it still works for you :)
8 months ago
Last edited at 6:49AM on 4/20/2013
make sure no more water gets on it and dry it off. i left my phone in the rain once and it stayed there 4 hours and when i found it i dried the battery and the rest of the phone and it worked good as new! i'm glad it survived the rain! lol