Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

Can a passport be redone without a charge if its a mistake with your name information?

I have a passport i received but did not include my suffix Sr.

Report as

Your passport is usually corrected at no charge, so you should contact the issuing authority and see what they can do about it. If the details were provided when applying, you shouldn't be charged for correction because the mistake was theirs.

Helpful (2) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches