Do you mean coming a second time in the 21st century or being born and existing in the 21st century?
Christianity wouldn't exist prior to the 21st century if he just appeared. It would alter the course of history drastically. I think essentially, Jesus's intentions would have the same purpose, just shaped by our current society.
He would do the same thing he did when he was here before. He will want people to accept him and listen to him. He gave his life as a ransom but while he was here he taught people about his father and the coming arrangement of Gods Kingdom that will prevail through eternity far past what man can comprehend. If god can create man, I mean make a person and then give them the ability to do all the things you can do. Plus heal. If you didn't heal we would have people walking around looking like the walking dead. Cut all over their bodies cuts that never closed up and healed. If God can make us he can do anything he wants when ever he wants. We know hardly anything about him, God. Jesus knew him for Jesus was with him during the creating. So why can't people learn from Jesus and take the steps to please God. Then they can survive like Noah and his family did. When the great day of Armegeddon comes will you listen and survive or die locked out. Satan knows he has a short time and he will be put in abbess for a thousand years. So he is taking as many with him as he can. Satan was an angel at first. God made him. So what do you think, God can take care of him when he is ready. So Jesus would do the very same thing. Teach people about his fathers kingdom.
8 months ago
Last edited at 2:51AM on 4/19/2013
It seems most probable that the moment Jesus would claim himself to be Christ, Christians would Crucify him for blasphemy......!!!
However, even if he could escape another "Cruci-FICTION", it is most likely that Jesus would spend 95% of his time in 21st Century cursing the atheists, threatening the non-Christians, despising the rich and successful and hating the homosexuals...and the rest 5% looking for free wedding feasts!!
Thinking that this world is still full of Prostitutes, hypocrits, crooked tax collectors, Pharisees and Sandhedrin(leaders of the day) blind(and spiritual blindness as well) lame and hopelessness! He would Still have the same job:not to condem the world but to seek and to save that which are lost!