Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

I am a English teacher in South Korea. I have been here since February 3 rd 2012. What do I do about American taxes?

Report as

If you are a citizen of the United States working overseas, you might be able to reduce what you owe in income tax if you meet the criteria for the foreign income exclusion. If you do qualify, you may leave out a sum of $97,600 in foreign income from the income tax liability of U.S in 2013. You can get more details at

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches