Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

I lost my Massachusetts car title, how can I get another one?

I'm selling the car because I'm 94 and don't want to drive anymore or keep paying for parking, maintenance etc. I'm struggling to find out what to do first to start getting a new title.

Report as

You need to download and complete the "Application for Duplicate Certificate of Title" and take the completed application form to your local Registry of Motor Vehicles. Remember, you you'll need to complete the odometer section on the application, in order to certify the current odometer reading. Visit for more details.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches