Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

How do i find an inmate that was transfered to a halfway house?

My ex was in the county jail in Houston, TX and was transferred to a halfway house i think in Dallas Tx. How do i find out which halfway house he got sent to? And my daughter is afraid of him and has such hatred towards him i don't know if i can get a restraining order against him since we live in Florida. Any help would be grateful

Report as

First, I would suggest that you look up the Texas Department of Corrections online. The majority of correction facilities have a search function that you can use to find an inmate. You would simply search for the inmate by name. The information will more than likely tell you where the inmate is being housed. In addition, you may be able to add your name to a list to be notified when the inmate is released.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer