How does chocolate kill dogs?
Something in it they are allergic to. Grapes can cause their kidneys to fail too...
It causes their red blood cells to explode.
it only kills small dogs not big ones but dont give it to them it makes them sick
sure does, so does bread!
If there small, expect a funeral, and if they're big, expect a big bill from your vet.
It's poison to their system. Unlike ours
Idk if their red blood cells explode! I do thing that their stomachs can't break It down so It probably clogs their arteries.
Chocolate has a chemical in it calle Theobromine, it is very toxic to dogs, depending on the dog they have differnt tolerance levels, do not risk your pets health by giving in to their sweet tooth.