Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

I want to visit the US. I am a Jamaican citizen what do i have to do?

I am a Jamaican wanting to go to a college/University in the United States, but getting a visa is difficult.

Report as

If you want to come to the United States from Jamaica to be a student you can apply for a student visa. If you are just wanting to visit the United States for recreation you can apply for a visitor visa.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches