Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.
All  >  Science

Dangers of sodium metabisulfite

working with large amounts

Report as

Sodium metabisulfite poses a lot of dangers to your health when inhaled, ingested or it gets in contact with your skin and eyes. It causes irritation and respiratory illness. Some people develop allergic reactions upon having contact with sodium metasulphite. Here is a link you can check out for more information;

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches