Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

I have a straighttalk phone and I'm wanting to switch the service to a new straighttalk phone with a bad esn. is that possible

The new phone is a huawei w1 windows phone

Report as

It is possible to switch your Straight Talk service from one phone to another. This is made possible by using the "Transfer Number to Straight Talk" and "Phone Upgrade" options. You should press the "Activate or reactivate my phone" option. Find out more from

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches