Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

What can I do to get an employer to pay me a judgment ordered by the Calif labor board. It has been over 30 days

Report as

You should talk to your employer and remind him about it. He might have forgotten since employers are very busy people. In case he refuses, then you have to report him/her to the board.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer