What colleges in the south have a Bachelors degree in clinical/medical Social Work?

I looked at University of Texas and Oklahoma State University but I couldn't find what I was looking for, which is a clinical/medical Social Work degree or also called Child, Family and School Social Work.. PLEASE HELP

Report as