I am a non live-in nanny for a single parent of three kids ( two 4 1/2 yr old and a 7 yr old ) and my own 4 mo old that i bring along.
my responsibilities are as follows
* wash all the dirty clothes
* wash and put away all dishes that are in the sink ( even from meals i did not make)
* feed the kids at least two meals a day ( sometimes out of my own pocket)
* clean the entire top floor ( which includes a living room, bathroom 2 kids rooms and a kitchen and dinning area )
* entertain the kids like crafts activities anything to keep them from sitting in front of the t.v
I watch them anywhere between 8-12 hrs a day, and have done a few over nights as well. I'm being paid cash on a bi-weekly basis its not being claimed. For all three kids I make 175 -180 per week lat no matter how many hours i work. What should a fair rate be I can't live on this and support my family as well. They are family which makes it hard to say anything about as well, any suggestions?