2 years ago
Last edited at 10:32AM on 11/9/2011
as a fitness professional and person who maintains the same weight, I suggest this regimen:
* Lift free weights three days a week to build muscle, even if you're a woman
* Don't be afraid to walk or bike to do your errands
* Take a 2 liter soda bottle and fill it with water and put it in your fridge. Use it to make whatever you drink. Add sodas or juices or milk to make a total intake of fluids around 3 liters per day. 2 liters is the bare minimum you need to survive. When you first feel hungry, drink something - adults often mistake dehydration for hunger
* Tell your body there is plenty of food available. Don't wait till you are STARVING to have a meal - starving tricks your body into storing fat
* Eat colorful foods. For example, you could eat some chips and salsa with guacamole
* Take a multivitamin/mineral supplement and get plenty of Vitamin C, like Emergen-C
* Take care of your body. Every time you finish eating, brush your teeth. Floss. Use lotion and sunscreen. Take good care of your colon - take Metamucil every morning
* Make your regimen consistent. Do it every day. Good routines make your life easier and spell S-U-C-C-E-S-S
Eat 4-6 small healthy meals a day. Starting with acidic fruits, complex carbs, and protein in the first half of the day and finish it off with nothing but lean meats like chicken breast turkey breast or fish, and veggies. Do an hour of cardio 3-4 times a week and the weight will melt off.
2 years ago
Last edited at 12:21PM on 11/9/2011
The best way to lose weight or burn calories is by using the Keplum procedure. This procedure utilizes three basic steps. First, move your head up and down as if imatating a bobblehead. Next move your lower body in the same basic movement. Lastly, frown. Frowning activates over 50 jaw muscles, eliminating puffy cheeks. Moving your head burns calories in your neck, and the same for the lower body and upper body in the second step. The Keplum procedure has been named the best workout for burning calories for nearly five years. - James K. Wallace - Physical Education Trainer, University of Austin
1. Once a week, indulge in a high-calorie-tasting, but low-calorie, treat. 2. Treat high-calorie foods as jewels in the crown. 3. After breakfast, make water your primary drink. 4. Carry a palm-size notebook everywhere you go for one week. Write down every single morsel that enters your lips — even water. 5. Buy a pedometer, clip it to your belt, and aim for an extra 1,000 steps a day. 6. Add 10 percent to the amount of daily calories you think you’re eating. 7. Eat five or six small meals or snacks a day instead of three large meals. 8. Walk for 45 minutes a day. 9. Find an online weight-loss buddy. 10. Bring the color blue into your life more often.
The best way i always found how to lose weight is a simple excercise, Everytime someone offers you food close your mouth and the turn your head left then right then left again then carry on with whatever you were doing.
The worst thing you can do is eat several small meals a day. Your stomach never rests and you will later have gastric issues! Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper. Eat the same time every day, drink lots of water and walk daily.
2 years ago
Last edited at 4:00PM on 11/9/2011
Try choffy is like chocolate and coffee and helps block fat so you can lose weight You can get it at www.drinkchoffy.com and eat fish, Snow peas, grapes, also take long walks and in joy the day! I do all of these almost every day and I am in amazing shape!!!!!
Look into Weight Watchers. It is an excellent and realistic program based on common sense in order to build healthy eating habits. You will utilize a huge variety of everyday foods and thousands of simple recipes to lose weight. On WW you must eat in order to drop pounds - deprivation is not allowed. It works and the results last as long as your good habits last.
Hey don't eat a lot of fast food and keep doing exercise. And sometimes relax your body. i would like to suggest you just visit some spa to relax body.You can get good deals regarding spa on dealnandyou.
well, the very BEST way is to do it as simple as it can be, as it always has been, was to do work-out everyday, and eat less, and healthier foods like whole grain and fibers. i bet you've heard this. it works because i've tried it. you try now.
okae im a big girl so i now, the only thing you need is a perfect diet and nutrient plan as well as a good dieting plan because sometimes if your not healthy when you exercise or lose weight way to fast then your wieht will rebound
drink alot of water and if you want something other than water sometimes drink 100% apple juice or grape juice, whatever you prefer but whatever you do stay away from soda its a big no no and eat smaller portions and when you eat salad use vinegar instead of dressing because vinegar burns fat..i did this for several months i lost 20lbs and i went from a 22 in pants to a 18 then a 16..it really worked
Running! Healthy foods, and no fast food. Start out slowly. Try looking in The Complete Book of Running. It starts you out very slowly, even if you've been completely sedentary. Will take you through a practical run/walk program. You can do it!