Could a dog be sick from rat poop if digested?
i think. possibly. ask your vet just to be safe. just call and ask and if he says yes then take him to get checked out
Yes. It could get a disease!
idk but rats pop gold
if the rat had been poisoned, there could be poison in it's poop and could be deadly for your dog. get him to the vet in the meantime make sure it gets plenty to drink because poisons dehydrate them.
I think you should take that dog to the vet...:(
It could be diseased, or what if the rat are poison??