Is it a good day to ride a boat with no roof when there is a 30 percent chance that it might rain
If you stay inside on your couch every time there's a chance of rain you'll have a pretty boring life. Get out there and drive that boat :) may want to bring an umbrella though.
Depending on how fast the weather is changing, you can ride a boat with no roof. You should keep an ear to your local weather forecast news for any changes. But if you still have doubts, then there is no need to take a risk.
You ain't gonna melt. If there's a 30% chance of rain, you have a 70% chance of having fun.
They say 30% just to cover their azz in case it actually does rain. Just get the MyRadar app and use it to keep and eye on the weather yourself.
Getting wet while on a boat... HmmSome of my best days were blasting through rain in a speedboat, jumping wakes, splashing everybody.
Sure why not,if you go fast enough you won't get wet.Watch out for lightning though.
create a memory.. LIVE!