Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

What does 'trim only' in faucets mean?

Installing a new bathroom sink and need new taps. When shopping online many (of the 9" center taps anyway) say "trim only". What is missing?

Report as

The term "trim only" means that it only has the trim kit which is the finished piece that is mounted on the top of the faucet. Therefore, the part that is missing is the rough in valve or the valve.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches