Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

I'm a dreamer (dream act student) I want to travel to Puerto Rico for a week, will I be able to visit with my California I.D?

Report as

You can use your California ID to travel to Puerto Rico. However, they may have to check whether you are a resident or not. You can confirm with the department of motor vehicles for advice.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches