Dogs can drink milk but fresh water is what is best for a dog because they lack the enzymes that break down milk. Milk remains in the intestines of a dog because of lack of these enzymes and when it ferments it causes diarrhea.
Yes, dogs can drink milk. However, it is not advisable to give them milk because they are lactose intolerant and will develop diarrhea. This is because they lack the enzyme requires to break down the sugars present in milk which can cause them to vomit, diarrhea and also have other gastrointestinal symptoms.
They can only drink a little bit of milk because most dogs are usually lactose intolerant or allergic to milk. It gives them gas and diarrhea. If u do give your dog milk make sure u check with your veterinarian. U can make it a special dog treat and only give it to them once a week. Make sure that u never give a dog chocolate milk because they can die from it.I have two dogs. They r Eskimo mix and beagle mix. They r so adorable