is biofreeze harmful to dogI if they lick it
my pomerinian licks my knee after therepy with bio freeze on it is it harm ful
It might not be harmful when licked but it can be when ingested. Its active ingredient which is menthol can cause poisoning to the body when ingested. You should call a veterinarian immediately if a pet ingests Biofreeze.
I'm not sure exactly. But it sounds harmful to an extent
Why are you letting him lick your knee! Dogs are good healers and is concerned about your injury. But dogs are not the brightest doctors either!