Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

Can anyone tell me how and where to change my birth certificate from form-9 to form-5?

Report as

you may have to go to the births, deaths, and marriages office or they might be able to direct you at your local magistrates courts

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches