Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

I am 63, retired April 2012 How can I get an ID card for me to pay reduced bus/train fares etc. as a senior citizen?.

Report as

You should contact the local buses for information on how to get the card. Most of them consider customers who are 65 years of age or older or have a qualifying disability. You can check out for more details.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer