Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

I am passed the Higher Secondary Class by Council of Higher Secondary Education Delhi in year 2009.

Kindly Inform me that on based of CHSE Delhi Class at submit form for service in Rajasthan.

Report as

You can use the CHSE certificate to submit the form for service in Rajasthan. You will then validate the details given before you submit the form. The terms and conditions are included there so you can check if you are eligible or not.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches