Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.
Submit

What weight loss dynamics work best (from personal experiences preferably)

Report as

Diet is 80%. Exercise is the other 20%.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (2)
Report as
Thank you (:
Report as
hey you listen well
but ive always used 75/25 lol

meet me at the lake?
Report as
Add a comment...

You should get in touch with your nutritionist/doctor so as to get the proper weight loss dynamics to follow. Depending with your age, they should be able to let you know the correct procedure to follow.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches