Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

My Brinks home security fire/water proof safe leaked. Who do I contact?

I've searched the Brinks website but it doesn't give a clear answer about who to contact for it's small retail safes.

Report as

You can contact their customer service representatives for any query. They will then connect you to the appropriate person on the safety department. This means using the 'contact us' feature will enable you get the help you want.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (1)
Report as
Thanks for the help, tried that first. Their "customer service" personnel informed me that they only deal with business questions. My safe is just a small security box purchased at Wal-Mart 10 years ago. The negatives from my wedding were destroyed.
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches