Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

What's that thing called on the bottom row after your last teeth? Your gums?

Report as

Yes that would be the gums, they are also on the top. You should floss in between your teeth to prevent gingivitis in your gums.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches