Feel pregnant, 4 days late, negative test?
I have been trying to concieve for the last month, I removed my copper IUD about 5 weeks ago and I am 4 days late for my period. However, all the urine home pregnancy tests I have taken (even with morning urine) have come back negative but I have all the symptoms.
My symptoms include:
- Swollen breasts
- Darkening of the nipples
- Noticable blue veins in my breasts and dimpling
- Slightly sore uterus
- Pain after Orgasm
- Excessive sweating in my hands and feet
- Change in body odour
- Hot flashes
- Feeling cold more often
- Insomnia but over-exhaustion with the slightest physical activity
- Chest fluttering/palpitations
- Excessive salivation
- Mild nausea
- Stomach pain when I eat even just a few bites of certain foods
- Excessive weight loss over the last 4-5 months (45 pounds)
- Mood swings
My doctor has sent me for blood work to see if its a possible thyroid condition but the blood tests have not returned yet. I have had frequent unprotected sex this month with my husband in the attempt to concieve but I dont understand why all the tests come back negative but I feel so pregnant. Please give me your insight.