No. Some people think there's a glitch in the system where if you microwave your iphone it will charge. Many people tried that and thousands of dollars in iphones went to waste. DO NOT DO IT. IT DOES NOT WORK.
I would say no. Electronic devices don't do so well when whacked with microwave radiation especially if they are on. Never mind what may reflect back any of the energy (I.E. what you see when you put metal in). One day at work in the environmental test lab when setting up for a high power test of some radar equipment they accidentally turned it on early and blasted a crap load of microwave radiation out in one direction. No one was hit (I don't think) but it turned all the computer monitors purple in its path through the entire company and like 15 walls.
Uhm. NO. Its just a prank that was started "Microwave your ipod or iphone to charge it" lies. I'm sure that their are videos on youtube of people doing this. Do not do it. Soooo much money was lost because of this.