Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

do dermatologist deal with varicose veins ?

what doctor specialises in veins? is it the dermatologist ?

Report as

Not dermatology.
You want a vascular specialist.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches