Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

How to find world war 1 veteran discharge papers?

where do you go?

Report as

These papers can be found at the National Archives. You need to have the possible dates of service of the veteran and also have his or her full names so as to be provided with the papers. See details at

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches