Of course its more heavenly- its the people who believe in heaven that make it hellish. Crusades, suicide bombing, door to door bible thumping etc... Nothing could inspire violence quite like the promise of paradise for wicked deeds.
There are a lot of bad people which you could relate to devils, but then there are also a lot of good people (angels). then there are terrible illnesses and wars (hell). but there are so many good things that take over the bad for example: parties, friends, boyfriends/husbands, and everything else in this world that makes you smile
Earth is kind of like a mixture in my opinion. Heavenly things- love, peace, joy, faith, the Holy Spirit is here in the hearts and lives of believers. We have the Bible, and hope. Hellish things on earth would be disease, sickness, sin, despair, demons and other powers of darkness,hate, death, anything bad and painful.
Hellish: 1) Bullies (I personally don't deal with them, but they are jerks) 2) sickness 3) bad test grade 4) little siblings can be quite annoying 5) Bieber 6) 1D 7) Reality TV (Not ALL reality TV. Just most of it.) 8) Rabid possums 9) Video game graphics on the lowest settings 10) Death
ALL THIS IS STUFF THAT MAKES YOU WANNA JUST DIE!!!
It is however you make life. Some bad, some good. It sort of evens out. I can find a lot of good things in life, but also a lot of bad. I choose to make it good though.
life on earth depends on what you surrounded yourself and if you choose to go away from it or not, many people have no choice but most choose to stay in what they are familiar with regardless of how hellish it is.
Completely hellish. The evil is grown almost at its fullest. There s violence, hatred, manipulation... and only the things that come from God are heavenly in this world. The blessings, the good feelings, the selflessness. Now, lots of people think that they dont need God for that. But most of those people, like 98.3% of those people either 1. reject certain people (most times without noticing) 2. manipulate, or are being manipulated to pull people away from God. The other 1.7% are most likely chosen by God.
Heaven and hell are metaphors for a state of mind. Our state of mind is a function of our own attitude. Our own attitude is the one thing in this life that we truly have control over. So, you can look down at the gutter or you can look up at the stars. It's up to you.
If Heaven is white and hell is black; earth is mostly a dark shade of gray. The closer you look at your own life will determine if the particular pixel you live in is black or white, depending on your attitude and circumstances. I choose to live in a white pixel, even when my circumstances are black.
more heavenly. no habitat could be more suited for human life than earth or a planet much like earth. what's hellish here is the chaos of being distant from the Eternal. the other side, that makes it more heavenly ( aside from the natural beauty) is the way we can come closer to the Divine.