Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

If i already have my i.d what do i need for a new state i.d from Philadelphia

Report as

Philadelphia cannot issue a state ID; these are issued by the state of Pennsylvania. If you are talking about replacing your PA ID, then you will have to complete Form DL-80 and post it, along with a check, to the address listed on

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (1)
Report as
yes im talking about a replacing it what will I need just my old one ? it really old!
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches