Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

Can i transfer australian postgraduate credits to the united states?


Report as

It is not possible to transfer the Australian Postgraduate credits to the United States. However, depending on the kind of exam you were taking and the grading scale, you can compare the grade you have and the grade it could simplify in the United States.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches